Tuesday 4 October 2011

Fresh start.... it's about time!

We all need a fresh start. Me in particular. This school year has really been kicking my ass. More so because I've been so incredibly lazy. SO SO lazy. This past week in particular has been killing me, I haven't been managing my time properly and so I've dug myself a hole of unhealthy eating habits, unhealthy food and an unhealthy lack of proper exercise. This is my vow to YOU, my dear skinnies.... NO MORE LAZINESS. NO MORE EXCUSES. This is a journey to a new me. To a new life. To a fresh start. Who's with me? I've decided in order to keep myself accountable I will be posting my full stats here for y'all. Every day. Without fail. More importantly, without failing. This is my last day of shit eating. 

So here's the plan. 
-12o for New Years. NO EXCUSES.
-work out 6x/week. 
-MAX caloric intake 1200
-daily postings on food, exercise and weight for accountability

Starting stats: (As of this morning) Weight: 154lbs (petrifying how high that number is...)


xo, Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to stop by and offer any support I can :)
    Good luck and feel free to stop by my blog !
    *hugs*

    Lulani

    http://thethinpath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete